Holding the CameraArticle 11000177
- 3-6 business days
- Shipping within Switzerland from CHF 5.00 (see checkout)
- International shipping On request
- 30 days return policy
Author: Nadine Olonetzky
Publisher: Spector books
Year of publication: 2019
Number of pages: 304
Dimensions: 21 x 28,4 cm
For orders over CHF 300.– you can send the order by email to email@example.com and you will then receive an invoice.
The product return period is 30 days from the date the product was received. Excluded from this are memberships, vouchers and e-tickets, which cannot be returned.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer returns in the following cases:
– For damaged items, unless they have already been received damaged.
– If accessories are missing.
– If the return period has passed.
Provided the product can be returned, the full price will be refunded.
Postage costs for returning items are generally paid by the sender. After individual examination, the return costs may be borne by the Fotomuseum Winterthur.
You will find full information on the right of return in the Terms and Conditions.